PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 29, 2012

A little Music a lot of Baking

Music Makes the Food Better

This evening is Cruise Night. Every Thursday night Taija and the other import car owners get together to talk shop and drive around. Siyani is now the proud owner of an import so he took his new Skyline out tonight with Taija and Rowan. I stayed home for two reasons. 1) I was invited to a lunch tomorrow with some of the other sisters in the congregation and wanted to make something nice to take. 2) I feel a little out of place with  all these knowledgeable car people as the best thing I can offer is an "oohh pretty" if someone pops the hood of there car. 

So I stayed home to bake 2 pumpkin rolls and 1 orange poppy seed cake. Seeing as I was by myself I put on Jango and went to the Broadway Show-tunes Channel. I was having such a ball singing along I just had to share some of the songs that played. Also I felt this was an appropriate time to share a quick belief. 

The Right Music Makes Food Taste Better.

Why? Because the right music puts you in the best mood and when you are happy pure love goes into cooking or baking and how can anything be bad when it is made with pure love. 

Enjoy the musical selection, emphasis on the "musical" 


3 comments:

  1. I need to tune in to that channel! Pocahontas songs are my weakness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great channel, it's my top go to

      Delete
  2. Great song choices my dear!! We tried to rent Pocahontas the other night, but our rental place didn't have it! Crazy! Chris has never seen it... Love that you're baking and making yourself at home. Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete