PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Finally A Video

YAY I Did It!!!! I made a video. 



I have been teaching myself to edit videos while we have been here. I don't have the most advanced program in the world, which is probably a good thing, seeing as how it took me this long on an easy program. This video is from when Siyani and I first arrived. It starts with us in Brisbane airport, shows the beach just down from Taija and Rowan's unit and gives you an idea of what we have been living in for the past 5 weeks. I know the song is corny but I needed something Aussie and I figured Waltzing Matilda didn't really fit. 

Enjoy the video. 

4 comments:

  1. Good job video is always a good idea! Keep up the good work of diving into film making I feel for ya its not easy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice being with you in Aus. Now we'll need the roos and bears. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing the video!! Gives perspective to the stories. Love the hammock and the beach. :)

    ReplyDelete