PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, September 16, 2012

CC & Me: An Introduction



Welcome to The Life of the Lindows.
That's us in the picture, obviously, Megan and Siyani. I call him CC and the story of how he got that nickname is to come.

This blog was created to share not just our everyday life but our adventures. We have been married since May 2011 and finally life is about to go beyond interesting to extraordinary.

Click on the CC's favorites tabs to see the cars, music, games and everything else Siyani loves about life (maybe he will remember to put a picture of me in there to)
I love to cook, food to me is an expression of everything: love and friendship and style. Food is an icebreaker when meeting new people, a sign of "I'm here for you" in good and hard times and a symbol of how everyday we can create beauty and love from the simplest of things. Click on the Meg's Recipes to see what  I have been cooking or even eating as we live our lives in as many different places as we choose to.

Join us on our most exciting journey ever........Everyday Life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment