PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

July 25th 2010: The begining

Before we head out on our adventure, I thought it best to quickly go over the last year and bit and show you "Us". How we met and fell for each other and how everything we have done together has been leading up to us jetting off to another country.

July 25th 2010 is the day Siyani told me he loved me and the day I knew for certain he was going to be my husband. What is so sweet about that day is at the time we were not even dating and had only really met and hung out together two weeks prior to his big revelation.

"Megan, I have something to tell you and I know if I don't just say it then it won't come out right......I love you"

My world froze, but his words didn't hang in the air long as I looked him in the eyes and said "I love you to". How was I able to respond so quickly and with absolute certainty? Because two weeks earlier at the summer Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses, Siyani had sat next to me as I sat next to his best friend, my cousin Owen and as he smiled at me and the day went on my stomach flip flopped that way it does when you have fallen in love.

Earlier that week, before the I love you was said, I had a phone conversation with my sister Shaina and my exact words which I remember so clearly to this day were, "Shai, I met this guy and he will either be my best friend for the rest of my life or I am going to marry him".

This is how we fell love, fast paced and with only a smile. That smile still gives me butterflies when he shoots it my way.

July 25th 2010....The day we were officially in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment