PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 8, 2013

Home away from Home

A visit to Bowen & the Snake

First off we would like to apologize for it being a while since we posted anything. Truth be told, there hasn't been much to write home about as life has gotten into a nice routine. Siyani has continued to work at Avis which he is enjoying very much and we have been living at Emma & Andrews since we first began house sitting for them just before the holidays.The routine has been good but hasn't left much time for adventure or even just visits, especially when Siyani gets called in on his days off which resulted in a 12 day straight work period. We did however manage a quick trip up to Bowen to see my other family, the Williams. Funny enough that is moms maiden name so it really is like family. The video below is a snapshot of the 5000 acre farm and the Bruce Highway back to Mackay. It was also the start of some interesting rain, which is featured near the end of the video. 




Back at Emma & Andrews is something I like to forget lives in the garage. Andrews pet snake. I hate snakes, they freak me out and this other video I think is good reason why. Emma had to feed her and suggested we video it so everyone can see the snake feed. I stayed in the kitchen for most of it, seeing as how even writing this is giving me shivers, don't ask how I managed to edit the video. So enjoy the snake feed and we promise to update sooner rather then later next time around. 



Also, I was going to put music or something over top of all the talking, but hearing what everyone was saying is so more interesting, you can hear me nagging CC about it actually recording, Emma talking about the snake and the boys Cooper and Dexter asking questions. Snakes still freak me right out, but its a kinda cool video.

No comments:

Post a Comment